? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Like Mother like Daughter


Happy Tuesday everybody! We are still working on those Thanksgiving pictures, so I figured I would give you a couple pictures to look at from my first time to eat beignets!!! WOW!!! Does it get any better than that??? My Mom and I split an order, but she ate 2 and I only got 1...so I had to take some of my Grandpa Buddy's order too. Mom was super excited to go there too. Her trip to New Orleans was completed with her much needed trip to Cafe Du Monde. We also got to visit with Aunt Mickie and Grandpa Buddy - which is always fun! I now know that I am really fond of powdered sugar...and Mom and Dad know that I can literally bounce off of the walls.

1 comments:

Lori said...

Umm.. beignets? Why didn't you bring me any? I'm sure they would have been good after the 500 mile journey.

Oh and I think I need to get some clothes with Olivia's initials on them.. what is Gracie wearing?