? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!
















I am so excited that it is the week of Christmas!!! I can't wait to see what Santa has brought me! We will be going to Longview to see my Grandmama and Grandpapa this year, so I will be sure to have my Mom take some pictures. Of course, we will also have some present action shots posted soon. I just got into opening presents recently - it is really fun to see what is wrapped up in that paper! I dont' really understand the point of wrapping it, but whatever makes you grown up people happy is acceptable to me. I also got to put baby Jesus in the manger this year at our house. My Mommy says that baby Jesus is what Christmas is all about. I think that baby Jesus is great, but Mommy made sure I didn't break him...he was a gift from Aunt Mickie and is VERY fragile. I don't really know what fragile means...but I am sure I am not good at it. She looked a little bit nervous.
This past weekend we went to Tulsa to see our family on my Daddy's side. I had so much fun playing with my cousins. They were so sweet to me! I posted a couple pics from our trip. I also posted another picture of me being funny...everybody laughs when I put stuff on my head...so I drove the majority of the way to Oklahoma with my donuts up there. GOOD TIMES!!!

0 comments: