? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just Checking In...




This past week has been very busy! Christmas is coming up so fast!!! I can't wait! I am super excited for Santa to come! We went Christmas shopping at the mall - which meant that I got to ride the carousel with my Papa. I'm not sure, but I think he may have enjoyed it more than me! We both had so much fun. We also went to Tyler to celebrate my Great Grandmama and Great Grandpapa's anniversary. They have been married for a LONG TIME! On the way there, I figured I would entertain my Mom and Dad by putting my monkey on my head and making funny faces. Mom says I am acting a lot like my Daddy lately - that is just fine with me! He is so funny!!! Mommy says he is just nutty, but I think he is hilarious!


0 comments: