? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's official...she has totally lost it...

Yesterday my Mom found out that an Olympic distance triathlon is a 1.5K swim, a 40K bike, and a 10K run. Now she has decided that by this time next year, she will have completed one. So...hold her to it! She has some MAJOR training to do! And yes, she will COMPLETE one, that does NOT necessarily mean she will win it. And, of course, she also has to learn how to swim like an athlete...not like a doggy. But I have to say...she is pretty strong willed...they say I get it from her or my Nana or my Momo...I think I get it from all of them. But, I know that she can do it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The strong will comes from MoMo and Mom. Nana is not like that.