? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful year! This past year has been one of the most challenging and rewarding for our family. We have learned so much! We all know that no matter what - God is going to be there to both celebrate with us and hold us when we need comfort. We are so thankful to have the most incredible friends and family. You all mean so much to Mom, Dad, and me! Mom and Dad both thank God daily for each and every one of you. Thank you for the love and support you have given to us over the past year. We can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us! My birthday party is coming up...invites will be mailed out soon! Mommy and Daddy are taking a trip to Sicily and Italy! Mom will hopefully start school again...at some point! Mom says that I will grow out of the "terrible twos"...but I don't know what that is all about. Dad will find out if he gets hired on with Little Elm Fire Department. Mom and Dad are planning on renewing their vows AND are both doing triathlons. I will move to a toddler bed and get potty trained...and Mom hopes that I will start eating food with some sort of nutritional value along the way. And that is just the stuff that we are PLANNING on. We know that the year will be a great one! We wish nothing less than an incredible year for all of you and blessings beyond what you can imagine! We can't wait to see the new additions to the family that will come with the next year too - Little Miss Robles, Mr. or Miss Willis, and Mr or Miss Richard!!! Happy New Year and We love you!!!

I figured I would leave you with a few pics of our trip to Town Lake yesterday...viewing pictures of me are a great way to end the year!










And Mom couldn't help but make me post this one - Bah (aka Aunt Hope) and I playing her new itouch.















0 comments: