? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 4, 2008

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS...


I went poo poo in the potty today!!! My Mommy asked me if I was fixing to go and I told her I was, so she yanked me up, yanked my drawers down, and I finished in my potty. I have NEVER seen her react to anything quite like that! She started jumping up and down and clapping and cheering. She was so proud of me! I was pretty proud too. I really like to flush the potty and this time my Mommy let me do it! She thinks this is a major break through...but I don't think she should go out and buy any panties yet!!! Still...very big news!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is so BIG news. Congrats Gracie!!!!

Unknown said...

Nana is sooooo proud of you, Gracie! Let's try it at my house.