? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yeah! Thanksgiving Pictures! Thanks Grand Nanny!

I was a little crabby at the beginning of this day...and by little...I mean...REALLY. But, I had one of Haley's pralines and that changed my whole perspective on the day and on life in general. This smile was post praline!

This is my cousin Jace and my other cousin Tony...aren't they cute??? Our family just makes them that way!

Here is another one...I saw something pretty though, so I needed to investigate.


This is a picture of me and my cousins: Jace, Tony, Bri, and my Aunt Hope.



0 comments: