? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy Weekend...


Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen!!! This weekend is almost over and has been loaded with fun and exciting things to do! On Friday night my Mommy and I met up with her friend Nicki and my pal Vance. Then, we went to the Christmas parade in downtown McKinney. I really liked it, but it was a little chilly, so our Moms had to bundle us up reallllllly well! After that, we went to a coffee shop so that we could take pics with Santa. I don't know what all the hype is about...he is cool and all, but I am not really into him. I wasn't about to take a picture with him either...reservation or not. So, Mom and Nicki had coffee, I had my cookie, and Vance got his pics with Santa. Right before we left, they tricked me into taking a couple pics with him, but I put an end to that once I figured it out. I will be sure to post the couple pics we got just as soon as my Papa emails them to my Mom, so until then, take a look at how funy we were looking while trying to keep warm!

0 comments: