? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 26, 2008

Very Merry Christmas!

Well, I can't believe Christmas has come and gone! I had so much more fun this year than last year! I think my Mom and Dad did too! We celebrated Christmas morning Santa stuff on Christmas Eve morning, because my Daddy had to work on Christmas Day. But, we had just as much fun! You couldn't tell the difference anyway! My Nana, Papa, Aunt Hope (I call her Bah..sounds the same to me), and Uncle Kevin (I call him Uncle Bud) all came over for breakfast. They got there before I woke up, so Papa and Daddy had to wake me up - of course they couldn't wait for me to wake up on my own. And that is when I got to see my presents! I got the coolest tent and a vaccum and all kinds of other stuff! I will post some pics of that soon. We went to Christmas Eve service at church. Well, my family did...I spent most of the time in the hallway. I did come in at the end and spent about 15 mins. trying to spit out my Mom's candle. She still managed to really enjoy the service. And at the end I clapped and said Yeah! after we sang Silent Night...I'm not sure why I was the only one. Christmas day we spent at my Grandmama and Grandpapa's house and my Nana and Papa's house. My Grandmama and Grandpapa gave me a kitchen - so cool! Nana and Papa gave me Elmo...he does everything! The pics below are from that and there will be more to come on those days too. This is me at my Nana and Papa's house Christmas night. Notice my awesome new Dora jammies!
This is me, Bah, and Dylan on his cool new truck. It has a radio and everything. He drove us around forever!

This is me loving on my new Elmo.


This is me looking at my Mom like she is losing it...put the camera down!



Here I am after helping Bah take our stocking down.





This is me watching "The Grinch" on Cristmas Eve at my Nana's party. I have found that the scary parts aren't so scary if I cover my eyes!!!









0 comments: