? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!




Well, I hope you have all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for...and most of the people who read this blog top that list. My Mom and Dad and I love our friends and family so much. We all know how blessed we are. Thank you for being a part of our lives. We thank God every day for each and every single one of you. I will be posting some Thanksgiving pictures soon...Mommy is having some technical difficulties. Here are some pics of my first haircut to hold you over! Mom almost gave in and let me get bangs, but the lady who cut my hair mentioned how hard they are to grow out and that was the end of that! So...just a trim! Crisis averted! Talk with you soon!!!

0 comments: