? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Update





















Good Morning! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. I posted a few pics from our night in Krum at my Daddy's Fire Station. I really love candy!!! I ate soooo much. I really enjoyed my popcorn ball too - until my Mommy ticked me off and I threw it on the ground. She makes me so mad sometimes...I was just running...who cares that I was headed right for the street. I know what cars look like and there weren't any coming anyway! So...I posted a picture before that incident and then a pic of me and Mom and then me and Dad. On Saturday I went to my friend Carters' birthday party. It was at the Natatorium. I had a lot of fun! I think he did too. I wanted to go down the big silde, but they said I was too short. Then, I wanted to go down the little slide, but they wouldn't let me go head first, so I didn't go. I showed them! For the rest of the party I pushed everyone else down and clapped for them. I was just helping, but I don't think they appreciated it. Mommy let me know that it was time to go shortly after that! The weekend was great and we just all enjoyed spending time together as a family! Goodness...we are so blessed!

My Mommy also asked me to post a prayer request for her friend Sarah. She was found last week unconscious. She is diabetic and didn't know that she had pneumonia. She is in ICU and is not doing well. Please pray for a miracle for Sarah. And please pray for her family - they have been through a lot already. THANKS!






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mommies and daddies get bossy, huh? You were just trying to have fun! Sometimes they just don't get it! You keep telling them what you want, my little strong leader!