? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!










You will not believe what I saw yesterday! It was the biggest guinea pig ever!!! My Mom didn't even know what it was! At first it FREAKED ME OUT, but once I realized it wasn't going to eat me alive, I warmed up to him. His name was Gray and he was at my school. Mom wanted me to post a video of us making friends. I was so excited! There is also a picture of me with my Papa - I am so happy to see him in the mornings. I get excited when we turn onto their street and can't get out of my carseat fast enough when I see him at the door waiting for me. I am not sure what I did to deserve such awesome grandparents, but I am surely blessed to have them! Last pic is of me at my Halloween party. Yes, I was eating another cupcake. They make me so happy. For some reason, I was really antsy for the rest of the day. I wonder why...

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love it! But you know what this means, don't you? Guinea pig for the apartment, Court.

Unknown said...

I think Josh needs one at his place.

Unknown said...

Gracie, Guinea pigs make me squeal too! I look how your mommy looks so calm but with the same look has the "I swear this isn't my kid screaming" look. I know it well and so does Trin! I also heard you are piranha Jr. We know about that too! Stand your ground, Gracie!!