? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 20, 2008

What a weekend!!!



















Man!!! It was a busy weekend! It was fun though. On Friday my Mommy, Kirsten, and my friend Lilly had a garage sale. They weren't very happy with it because there weren't very many buyers, but we did get to hang out! I posted a couple pics from that day. One is of me and my baby...I just love her so much! I really like to poke her in the eye and Mommy thinks it is funny when I throw her down on the ground when I get bored. But, she says that I am a good little Mommy because I hug her and give her kisses all the time too. The other picture from the garage sale is of my friend Lilly and her "make me an offer" sticker. Her Mommy and my Mommy were saying that they were going to price us to sell!!! As if there is enough money in the world! I thought it was so funny when people would come look through our stuff! On Saturday we woke up really early to meet Mommy at the finish line for her 5K. She did the Race for the Cure and she said it was really great to see me, Daddy, and Aunt Hope cheering her on at the finish line. I posted a picture of her, Tara, and Tosha for everyone to see. After the race it was right back to the garage sale to finish up! My Mommy went to our friend Paris's 14th birthday party to drop off a present because I needed a nap. She kept telling me that I was wearing her out at the garage sale. I was so sleepy and couldn't nap at the garage sale! What if I missed something?!?! That night Mommy and Daddy went on a date and I stayed with Aunt Hope and 2 of her friends. Sunday was a great day at church and lunch. I got my nap in that day - Mommy said I wouldn't miss it! Later that night we had some bonding time - just me and Mom. We got some gelato...YUM! We hope you all had great weekend too!

0 comments: