? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just chillin'





So, my Mommy and Daddy have officially decided that I am what they keep calling "strong willed". I am not totally sure what it means, but I AM sure that it is probably the same thing as cute or beautiful or perfect in just about every way. I have noticed that I hear those words a lot. I went with my Mommy to a Southern Living party last night and for some reason we left early. My Mommy kept following me around and picking up the cookies that kept falling out of my bowl. She also kept saying sorry to all the nice, new ladies we met when I would grab their legs or yell at them. They were happy to talk back to me! My Nana keeps saying this "strong willed" word too, but my Papa just says "Yes" a lot. I like talking to him! Aunt Hope is pretty much the same. My Uncle Kevin just tells my Mommy that I am loud. I don't know what he is talking about! Loud? Not me! I am figuring out how to talk back to them now. I told my Nana "No night night" the other day and her and my Mommy thought it was just the funniest thing. I REALLY love the word "no". I like it so much that I say that to any and every question asked! So...I am doing pretty good these days! Living it up actually. My only current concern is that I keep hearing everyone plotting to take away my binky soon... They must be CRAZY if they think I am going to allow that!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa and Nana love our precious Sunshine - strong will and all!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... Gracie, "strong-willed" sounds VERY familiar to me. I wonder why....? Well, just tell your mommy to spend ALL her money on a more expensive day care. They will change "strong willed" to strong leadership qualities. It will look better on your resume!