? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Morning All!


Happy Tuesday everyone! I wanted to check in today and give a shout out to my friend Arleen!!! Well...I guess she is my Mommy's friend too. She is starting her radiation today at 1:00pm. Chemo starts tomorrow at 8:30am. Please say some prayers for her. We have been praying and praying and God has answered a lot of prayers so far. Arleen is a strong lady and we know she will be just fine when this is all over! The doctors say that this is her final step in defeating her cancer, so we are all so proud of her!!! She has shown my Mommy and me that God hears our prayers and that He loves us very much. Get well soon Arleen! We'll see you soon - maybe a little thinned out in the hair department, but just as beautiful - I am sure!

0 comments: