? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008





These are just a couple of my new hobbies. Well...the potty isn't really a big deal to me currently, but my Mommy says I should start getting familiar with it - whatever that means. The trumpet is so much fun though! The neighbors LOVE when Daddy and I play it. Daddy says that he is no Motzart yet, but I am sure he is headed that direction. I am not sure if I enjoy playing the trumpet or dancing more...pics of my dancing skills are soon to come!

2 comments:

Daddy said...

I don't know who this baby is, but she is beautiful. She must get it from her daddys side. Send more pics. There greaaat.

The Ballard Family said...

Hey Courtney! I found you on Lori's blog. I'm glad I can keep up with you and the family through your blog now. I haven't seen you in a while. Hope you all are doing well!
Loree