? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 27, 2008











Happy Monday to everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was very busy but good! The weather has been so nice, so Mommy and I have been enjoying it together. We went to Town Lake to feed the ducks and I showed them who was boss. I tried to chase them into the lake, but my Mommy stopped me right before I could jump in - she is no fun sometimes! It is the week of Halloween and I am going to be dressing up as a bee. Everybody decided that it would fit well, since a bee has a stinger. I have been fussed at a couple times lately - evidently I am not supposed to cause physical harm if someone ticks me off. But, I am just setting my boundaries! And that boy at school tried to take my baby! Also...everyone is probably aware that this time of year my Mommy usually sticks me in a pumpkin and takes pictures. She did try and I let her know that I am over it. When she pulled out the M&Ms I did cooperate a little, but only briefly. We have posted a couple of those shots for your viewing pleasure! I also attached one from last year so you could marvel at how much I have grown!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Dude, I totally know what you mean about the pictures... last year, I was like Ansel Adams all over the place and got some great pictures, and this year I was just trying to keep Carter from pulling all the hair off the sheep. Oh how the times change. Glad you got a few cute ones though.