? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cowgirl Gracie






A couple weeks ago my Mommy took me to meet up with some of my friends at a horse barn. She thought I would love the mini horses, but she should have known better! I really liked the big, black horse. I may be little on the outside, but I am big on the inside!!! I had a really good time playing with my friends - Macie, Landon, Bella, and Aubrey. Bella pulled me around on this wagon looking thing for a while and I thought that was awesome. Of course, my goofy Mommy had to make me dress accordingly...so I had this cute dress and cowgirl boots on. The boots were a little bit too big so I was irritated at moments, but I hung in there. My favorite part was when we got to swing after we visited with the baby horse...Mommy called it a colt. That Mommy knows everything!

0 comments: