? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PEEK A BOO!!!


Good Morning! And happy hump day! Yup...closer to the weekend than Monday. That is a beautiful thing! We hope that everyone is having a great week. I know that my Maw Maw is. She is visiting our Aunt Barb in Virginia. She gets to go to the American Indian Museum today...hope she says hi to my ancestors!!! I posted a picture from my afternoon with Mom on Sunday. This was right after our gelato. As you can see - ice cream makes me happy! Mom asked me to give everyone a heads up: We got a huge pumpkin that night! If you remember my pictures last year, then you know where she is going with that. Stay tuned...they are gonna be super cute! DUH!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Nice. I can't wait. Before too long, you're going to have to take her picture in a... wait, what's bigger than a pumpkin?