? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BEEEEEEautiful!











Well, today I get to wear my bee costume to school! Yes...my Nana and Papa found it and decided that I should be a bee. Mommy and Daddy said it fit well because it had a stinger just like my left hook! These are pictures from my morning with Nana and Papa before leaving for school. Isn't my Nana pretty? As you can also see...I found a way to be sure that I get cupcakes early in the morning - I just made it clear that I would NOT be taking any pictures unless I got one. Works every time! This crew is so into pictures...I think that I could get a million dollars if I played my cards right. Mom and Dad are supposed to be dressing up on Friday. Of course, I will be sure that pics go up of them too. Mom is trying to come up with something in the bug family, but Dad says that he is not wearing anything that puts him at risk because we will be in Krum and his fire buddies will all be there. I think he should be a stink bug. It fits! It should be fun to see what they come up with! I hope everyone has a fun and safe halloween. Be careful and listen carefully for a buzzzzzzzzzzzz....it could be me! Though I bite...not sting.

1 comments:

Lori said...

I love it! The one of them walking away is precious. Keep your fingers crossed that we have a Superman for Halloween instead of a blonde boy dressed as himself.