? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Early Thanksgiving


Yesterday at school we celebrated Thanksgiving! It was so much fun. My Mommy came to school and ate lunch with me! I was a little bit sleepy so I had to hold my monkey and have my binky, but we still had a great time. I have found that the binky is a good way to get my Mommy to stop putting that stinkin' camera in my face all the time. She says something about how it makes it hard for her to see my beautiful smile...whatever...you can see my beautiful smile from a mile away. And I say cheese now when she asks. That Mom of mine...she is so demanding! She even wanted me to take a nap after lunch. Geez! I posted a picture of me in my pilgrim hat...I wore it for a whole minute and a half. I also learned today that I LOVE cranberry sauce. My Mom says that she doesn't like it at all, so I went ahead and took care of hers too. I don't like turkey though. I didn't really eat any of the brownie either - but I did smear it all over the table and my hands and my pretty dress. Mom and my teachers thought it was so funny. Ok, well, maybe they didn't laugh very hard, but at the end of the day - it was ok because the day was great!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sooo cute. Lovin the passy/pilgrim hat combo.

Unknown said...

The most precious Pilgrim I have ever seen! Love, Nana