? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Shopping Friday


Ok, so my Mommy took me to the sample sale at Market Hall on Friday. It was GREAT. My Mommy was so excited that I thought she might hyperventilate! Man...she could have stayed there all day! I was ready to go long before she was, so I let her know that it was time to leave by throwing a couple fits and tossing my new shoes onto the floor. They are brown and have sequins...so cute! I posted a pic of me and my pal Lilly hanging out again while our Mommy's tried to get into the booths. Lilly is so funny! I like to play with her! Our Moms seem to have similar taste in clothes...I am sure we will see pics of that soon too!!!

0 comments: