? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally...the cough won...




On Saturday night I wasn't feeling very well and my Mommy and Daddy both agreed that I should not be barking like a seal, so they took me to Acute Kids Urgent Care. My Daddy works there, so they know me pretty well! Every other time my Mom and Dad have brought me, they said that it was viral and that I would feel better soon. Well, this time, they said that my lungs didn't sound clear like they usually do. I thought my Mom and Dad were going to fall out in the clinic room when they told us that I needing a breathing treatment. Of course...those of you who know my Mommy would expect that she was full of questions! They said that I should be fine soon, but that I did need to start taking a breathing treatment (Albuterol) that night. They also said that I should take a steroid for two days and the breathing treatment 3 times a day for 3 days. Long story short: I HATE BREATHING TREATMENTS. My Mommy and I cry 3 times a day now. Whoever invinted that STUPID nebulizer thing should be punished - I'm talking major time out chair time for that guy!!! Who wants to go through that doo doo? When I see my Mom take out the machine I let her know that I am NOT OK with it. Today is Monday and I still sound like a seal! I told them that the treatments weren't working...for some reason...nobody listens to my medical advice. Anyway, my Daddy is bringing me to the doctor tomorrow for a follow up. Hopefully, we can figure something out then. Or maybe the pediatrician will be intelligent enough to just listen to my treatment plan! I guess the good news is that bronchiolitis probably isn't contagious. That makes me curious on how I got it though!!! I went ahead and posted a picture of my first treatment...I wasn't as combative during that one because it just confused me. Then...there is a picture of me worn out after all these meds. The breathing treatment makes me REALLY excited and I get to do A LOT of things at one time. I am ALL OVER THE PLACE! But, I usually crash for a couple hours. Then, I am ready to go again! Who needs sleep anyway? Not me and not my Mommy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Girl! I think you know better than the doctor too, Gracie! I can't wait until you take over the world with Trinity! Feel better soon, Sweetie!