? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!


And here I am at home...after the incident that will be referred to as "JoAnne's Fabric Fiasco". There aren't any pictures of this event...Mom says that she is just thankful that we both made it out alive. She also advises against ever attending a fabric store with a sleepy toddler. She should have known better though - who was she kidding anyway!?!? Oh! I almost forgot...this is a picture of me licking the door like the puppy. He was so sweet! He is my pal.


When my Mommy decided that it was time to stop chasing me around the house and around all the guests at Landon's party, then we were headed home. I wanted to wear my hat, so Mommy hooked me up and I was happy for about 10 seconds. Mommy had to pull over to take it off...and put it on...and take it off...then she said that she was sorry and that she loved me and she gave up.



My Mommy said that I was "wearing her out", so we went outside to play and run off some steam. It worked and I had a really good time playing house.




Landon had a balloon man at his party! Check out my awesome hat. I waited for him to make me one patiently...OK...so I got a little impatient, but I REALLY wanted one! I am a little blurry in this shot because my Mommy's camera isn't good enough at keeping up.





This is a picture of the birthday boy. I love being his friend. Our Mommies like it too. My Mommy doesn't really like it when I smack him around...but I am working on it!














This is me after getting ready for my friend Landon's 1st Birthday party. I was so excited that I fell asleep on the way. When we got to Landon's circus, I was a little irritated but ready to party!

0 comments: