? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Checking In...




Hello ladies and gentlemen! I hope everyone has had a good weekend. I am feeling much better and my Mommy and Daddy don't have to give me those breathing treatments anymore, so we are all a lot happier! I even got to go to my Mom's work on Friday for their Fall Festival. I attached a picture of my pal, Paris, who went with us. He is so funny! I like when he rides in the car with us because we get to talk and laugh together. We chat and chat but the big people don't get it - big surprise! I also got to RIDE A PONY!!! I am now expecting one for Christmas. I loved it!!! The rest of the weekend was pretty low key. My Mommy said that I had to put a picture of me in the clothes hamper on here. I climbed in when she was attempting to do laundry. This is before the "incident" where I fell over. Don't worry - I'm OK and I do all my own stunts! That ticked me off though, so I showed that hamper who was boss. Anyway...hope everyone has a great week. Take care of yourselves!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that pony would love to live on your balcony. And I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't mind. You get the pony- we'll take care of Elmo Live....Love, Nana and Papa

PS Paris is gorgeous. He looks just like his mom.