? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shopping is fun!



Well, I really had a good time shoppng last night. I am such a big girl now that I let my Mommy know that I would be the ONLY one to push the cart. Of course, when she tried to take over, I threw myself onto the dirty floor and let her know how I felt about it. I think it is fun to go limp in public and say ouch when my Mommy or Daddy try to pick me up. People look at them like they are nuts!!! Ha ha ha!!! Anyway, we got out of there in one piece - much faster than usual too! Have a great day... Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a big girl!! Where does she get that strong will????? Nana