? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trip to the Park




I love going to the park! My Nana took me today and I had so much fun!!! This is me playing in the dirt...then on the swing...then chasing the ducks! I also really like to jump now and my family is finally starting to understand all the words I have been saying. They don't always get it...but I have been letting that slide. We were at Town Lake in McKinney. I also posted some video of me and the ducks. They are so funny!!! Oh - and just so you know - people don't eat the same food as ducks. Thanks for filling me in Papa! I hope everyone is having a great week!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gracie is really into the outdoors!She had so much fun - especially when Papa was running across the rope bridge on the playground. I should have videoed that one. Can't wait to go back! Love, Nana

Lori said...

I LOVE that SHE is chasing the ducks, not the other way around.