? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Update







I hope all is well for all of our peeps! We had a VERY busy weekend...well week AND weekend. Wednesday ended with me having a nasty rash and an ear infection - I was not happy about it and I let everyone know. Thursday (see pics above) my Dad and I hung out with Lola and Mom. As you can see...he was a little sleepy. He says that the fire station is kicking his booty. The top picture is me and my friend Landen at his grandpa's birthday party. We like to play in the blocks box. We also went to the Dallas Children's Museum that day - it was sooo much fun. There was tons to do. I even rode the Swan paddle boat - and I didn't even jump out! I'll be posting some pics of that soon. So...stay tuned!

0 comments: