? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update






Well, Mom's first week of staycation is already over and she can't believe how fast it went by! It has been officially decided that I am not ready for potty training yet. Mom knows that it isn't a good idea to push it, and I have made it very clear to her that I am just not interested in sitting on a chair with a hole in it for more than 3 seconds. With that on the back burner for a while, we were able to spend some time together and relax at home a little bit. Daddy started his new job this week and is loving it. We all are! I am posting a pic of me and my baby...I was sleepy so I figured we would take a nap together. You can't really see her very much b/c I tucked her in so well. I love playing with my baby. I also posted a pic of me and my friend Macie dancing to Bella Ballerina. I had a good time watching her DVD and then doing my own dance moves. I was spinning in circles and getting on my tippy toes. I think that I see lessons in my future! I could be in swan lake! Or the nutcracker! We will have to wait and see! I hope everyone had a great week! Gotta go...I am not feeling very good today, so I have yet another appointment to find Nemo.



0 comments: