? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Hobbies...

Happy Tuesday guys! These are a couple pics of my new favorite ways to pass the time. While Mommy is cleaning up the kitchen, I like to play in the living room. It is a little game like 52 card pick up - except I use all of the cereal in my bowl...then try to eat them one at a time off of the floor. When Mommy caught me doing this, she wasn't very happy. Geez...she is so sensitive!

This hobby is one that I get from my Daddy...I like to chew on my toes while I watch movies. Mom, Nana, and Papa thought this was funny...but I just think it is a good example of time efficiency!
I hope everyone is doing well!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aunt Hope has been looking for that shirt.....

nanny6 said...

We love your blog. You are too cute. Can't wait to see you.