? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 16, 2009

Surprise Addition to the family...

Good Morning All!!! I hope you are all doing well today! Our Valentine's Weekend was full of fun and exitement. We hope you enjoyed yours as well. I was very busy - as usual. I keep my Mommy and Daddy on their toes! Cuddling with my Carebears...just like Daddy.

I am such a good little Mommy!

This is a picture of me giving my new "baby" some tea. I love to play with my tea set!


And for the big news...my Daddy got VERY brave this weekend and bought our family a puppy!!! She is a teacup shitzu...yeah...we still don't really even know how to spell that. But, man is she cute! We all thought that Mommy was going to rip his limbs off, but Lola is so sweet, she just couldn't resist! We'll see how it goes...pray for us!!! This is a picture of our sweet, little, teeny, tiny Lola!







0 comments: