? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Potty


My Mommy's friends got me a new princess potty for my birthday. I love it! Mom said that I should share a pic with our friends and family. Yes...I do usually pretend potty with my baby in tow. Mommy does it in public restrooms...why shouldn't I??? I know that Mommy's concern is germs and there aren't really any germs in our living room, but practice makes perfect! That is also what Mom says about me sitting there and getting up before I actually USE the potty. She is off of work for the next couple weeks though...she says that we will have this potty thing taken care of by then!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Gracie! What a big girl. I'm sure you and mommy will have a fun time with this. Let me know how it goes.....