? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My birthday weekend...

My birthday party was this weekend at Pump It Up Junior and it was soooo much fun! Lots of our friends and family came to play and wish me Happy 2nd Birthday. I felt so special! My Nana made the cutest monkey cupcakes and they tasted great. I got lots of presents - Mommy will be writing thank you notes for days! Daddy really loved my longhorn present and Momo and Aunt Mickie even flew in to be there! Papa sent me a few videos to post for those of you who were unable to attend. I hope you have a great week! We love you and miss you!

0 comments: