? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sleepy Trip to Target

So, on Saturday, my Mommy had the bright idea to convert my crib to a toddler bed. I wasn't happy about this change and felt the need to share that with her. After about 2 hours...I won. She put the rail back on. But, then she still expected me to take a nap! She is such a nut! I won that too...no nap for me. We went to Target and I realized that I was sooooo sleepy. Who would have thought that I really did need a nap?!? No matter how hard I tried, I could NOT stay awake. As I dozed in and out of consciousness I could hear my Mom and random shoppers laughing at me, but I didn't really care. I did, however, care that my head kept bobbing around. My Mom must love me, because she held me the whole time as she finished her grocery shopping. She said that her arms were burning! Anyway...Mom said that I should post the pics in case anybody needed a good laugh! Here they are! Happy Monday!






0 comments: