? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Disney On Ice

Ok ladies and gentlemen! I got to go to Disney On Ice!!! And I LOVED IT!!! I had so much fun. We went with the Wilson's - Man, can Macie dance - and I think everyone had a great time. Our Daddies included! I posted a few pics of the night! This is me when we left. I was ticked off because Mom and dad put me back in the STINKIN' card seat. I hate that thing! Don't they know that I am the only one who has to sit in it and I would like a little variety?

This is me and Dad checking out the mermaids. Daddy thinks it is cool that they can skate on ice even though they have fins.


Who would have thought that I LOVE cotton candy? Right up my alley!


Mommy and Me. Notice my flounder hat!!! I wore it to Nana's house this morning - that is how good it looked on me!


0 comments: