? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Checkin' In!

I'm really into two things lately: Being naked and shoes. This picture shows both. I was getting ready for western day at school and Mom couldn't help but snap my photo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT HOPE! This past week we celebrated Aunt Hope's 12th Birthday. It is no secret that she is one of my favorite people!!! I love her so much. As you can see...I also love my Nana's cupcakes!
We hope you are all having a great week! Love you!


0 comments: