? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Trip to the Beach!


Well, this week has been another one full of fun! We went to the beach club again...goodness...I really love that place. There is sand, sun, and lots of fun! Look at that...I am even a poet. I was pretty irritated when they made me leave. What were they thinking??? I showed my level of irritation to Mom by throwing myself down in the sand and acting like a sea turtle. She thought that was great...especially when it came time to clean the sand out of my suit!!!

0 comments: