? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello All!!!


One of the greatest celebrations of the week was my Daddy getting his one year sobriety chip. We are so blessed!!! We love him soooo much!

I got to visit my Daddy at the station too. I know he owns every fire truck in the country...but it is nice getting to actually sit inside of one with him!

Well, ladies and gentlemen! This week has been a whirlwind! Not that I am surprised. I was full of swimming for me..which...as you can see...I am really into these days. I am definitely a bathing beauty! We also had a visit from Aunt Jaime, Paw Paw, Cassie, Emma, and Elena. Mom and Dad went to Mom's 10 year high school reunion. Seems like they had a great time - though they did get home early. Wouldn't you??? Look at who they got to come home to!

0 comments: