? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekly Update!


This week has been exhausting! As you can see by this picture. My Mommy made sure that I posted this one because she wanted me to point out just how much I take after my Nana. If you look very closely...you will see...that I drool...just like her!

My Mom got me some really cool shades. She is creating a monster!

My Nana thought it would be a good idea to buy me some big girl panties this weekend. Silly lady... I showed her that was funny.

0 comments: