? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Trip to New Orleans












Well, Mom calls it home - I call it fun! I had such a great time in New Orleans! We were busy, busy, busy doing all kinds of things! Of course, I wasn't busy taking naps - just too much going on. I did get to stay with my Momo...she always makes me smile. She is just too good to us. We went to Storyland...my Mom used to go there when she was little. Then, we went to the aquarium. Then, the zoo! I really liked the elephants. I got to see my Aunt Mickie. She is so funny. And I found out that I am really into crabs. Mom eats them...I just like to look at them. We visited with Grandpa BJ and Donna too! It is always nice to see them. Right before we left, I got to visit my great, great grandfather again. He is so sweet. We all really enjoyed being with our family. We miss them so much and wish we had more time with them. I know that not everyone has the bond that we have, and I am so thankful for it. Hope to see everyone again soon. Here are some pics of the week!!!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Gracie: I'd like to go ahead and request that cute little orange dress be handed down to Olivia when you've outgrown it. Mmmkay? Looks like you guys had a blast!