? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

What a week!


This is me dancing in my new dress. I love dancing these days!

After the renewal, Mom and Dad went to San Antonio for a couple days. I stayed with Nana and Papa. Man...I had a GREAT TIME! This was me playing with my new guitar that Mom and Dad brought home. Nothing like playing in your birthday suit!

This is me dancing at the vow renewal...I was celebrating!

Mom and Dad had their vows renewed on the 16th!!! It was GREAT! Very casual...just us and Nana, Papa, Uncle Bubba, Jordan, and Aunt Hope. I had a great time yelling at everyone while their counselor was doing the ceremony!

0 comments: